This facility is an EMERGENCY ROOM
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency department including a facility fee
- The physician may bill separately from the facility
- The facility and facility based physicians may not be a participating provider in an individual’s health plan network.
- Code 3 Emergency Room is in-Network with Aetna, Cigna, Sedgwick, Multiplan, Coventry, Alliance Workers Compensation
- Code 3 Physicians are in-Network with United Healthcare. Aetna, Cigna, Sedgwick, Multiplan, Coventry, Alliance Workers Compensation
- This facility by Code 3 is currently an out of network provider for all other insurance carriers.
- Federal and state laws mandate insurance carriers to reimburse emergency services regardless of whether the covered individual is treated at an “in-network” or “out-of-network” emergency room. This applies to the emergency services provided by our facility as well.
- This facility by Code 3 is not a participating Medicare, Medicaid, or Tricare facility.
- If your physician determines that you do not have an Emergency Medical Condition and you choose to receive Non- Emergency care at this facility, you will be responsible for payment of the services rendered;
- The physician services provided by Code 3 Emergency Physicians, PA will not be included with the facility billing statement;
- Code 3 Emergency Physicians, PA are Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare providers and may bill Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare for professional serviced rendered by the physician.
- You may see a listing of physicians who have been granted medical staff privileges to provide medical services at this facility via review of the facility website code3er.com, which also includes contact information for Code 3 Emergency Physicians,PA.
- The Department of State Health Services, Patient Quality Care Unit-Health Facility Compliance is the responsible agency for facility complaints that are unresolved by Code 3. The disclosure will include the
Department’s contact information:
Department of State Health Services,
Patient Quality Care Unit-Health Facility Compliance
P.O. Box 149347, Mail Code 1979
Austin, Texas 78714-9347
Telephone (888) 973-0022
ATTENTION FEDERAL BENEFICIARIES: This Facility is not a Medicare, Medicaid, or Tri-Care Participating Facility
URGENT CARE NOTICE
Code 3 Urgent Care is In- Network with the following carriers: Aetna, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, Cigna, United Healthcare, Tri-West, Tri-Care, Medicare, Multiplan